Passed Sec+ today

Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
Well, had to do it for my job, so I took the exam today. I passed with an 846. I didn't really study for it, but to be honest I wish I had. I second-guessed myself a LOT on this one. To be honest, I felt so unsure that at the end when I hit submit I thought "damn..I failed"

In a way, it was harder than my last CCNP exam. Lots of weird wording, but ultimately I think it's a great exam for those new in IT.

So, lesson learned..hit the books next time, this was not fun! On the bright side, it's done. Taking my IE written in a few days, so I've got to review that material fast.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Joshuab009Joshuab009 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Ch@rl!3m0ngCh@rl!3m0ng Member Posts: 139
    Congrats on pass dude icon_smile.gif
    Currently reading: Syngress Linux + and code academy website (Java and Python modules)

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • KrunchiKrunchi Member Posts: 237
    Way to go!
    Certifications: A+,Net+,MCTS-620,640,642,643,659,MCITP-622,623,646,647,MCSE-246