portable computers thanks.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    AzimScot wrote:
    for anyone who has done the A+ exam is there many questions on
    portable computers thanks.

AzimScot,

I've noticed you have been asking many questions concerning material on the exam. Each person's exam is unique and it is difficult to say what you will have on your particular exam should you sit for it.

I know I have suggested in a previous thread to you to look at the Objectives from Comptia to help you prepare. Others have made this same suggestion.
    Reloaded suggested HERE
    And both of us suggested here

Here is some material to help you prepare from this site
    http://www.techexams.net/technotes.php

Here is a direct link to Comptia's A+ HERE. On the left-hand side you will see a hyperlink for the objectives select it and you will be taken to the .pdf's

In a nutshell, yes, you will need to be familiar with 'portables' for your exam. I would hope as a technician you are working with some of these items already, but if you are not, please try to obtain some older pieces as well as read up on the specifications from the various manufacturers to better understand the workings of the devices if you do not already know.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?