Options

Best CCNA studying materials..

Wall-EDWall-ED Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I myself use Todd Lammle, CBT Nuggets, Labs (wherever I can find them), ******** and their likes to practice..I have CCNA Testout and I also have the CCNA for dummies..
But really all I use are Todd Lammle and CBT and the CLN, I see many people having so many sources..like really too many it made me feel like I'm slacking..
Are my sources enough? I feel like I get CCNA and I pass test exams and I feel like its really not THAT hard you know, not worthy of buying all these books and apps..
What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    The asterisk leads me to think you may have a known source of ****. Run it through Certguard.com and make sure it's legit.

Having said that, I think the Lammle and Odom books plus a CBT are a great winning combo.
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I find books better than videos and have an extensive hard copy collection including Lammle and Odom but it really depends on your learning type.

By the way Todd is a member here, why don't you ask him, he has a recent thread running on his current version. CBT Nuggets is also a long time supporter of the site, one of their team members may also be reading your post.

Welcome to TE :)
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO