Options

Best Buy searching the world for IT Architects

BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□

Comments

• Options
    genXrcistgenXrcist Member Posts: 531
    Thanks Bokeh, I might actually look into this. :)
    1) CCNP Goal: by August 2012
  • Options
    SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    What's wrong with Geeksquad?

Oh my bad...they wanted "IT." icon_twisted.gif
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    SteveLord wrote: »

Good one!
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    SteveLord wrote: »

The second I saw your name as someone posted in this thread, I knew you'd be the first to take the Geek Squad bait. (I know I wanted to...)

It was only a matter of time....
  • Options
    thenjdukethenjduke Member Posts: 894 ■■■■□□□□□□
    erpadmin wrote: »
    The second I saw your name as someone posted in this thread, I knew you'd be the first to take the Geek Squad bait. (I know I wanted to...)

It was only a matter of time....

lol this is great....
    CCNA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Working towards Networking BS. CCNP is Next.
  • Options
    EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
    I worked for them long before the "Geek Squad" ever existed, as a corporate level employee. Working in a store sucks, but working as a corporate level employee wasn't bad. I don't know that I'd ever care to move to Eden Prarie MN though.
  • Options
    TackleTackle Member Posts: 534
    That's only an hour and a half from where I live. I'm not an Architect or Designer by any means, but maybe they'll need someone to run the Servers when they hire all these people. Haha. Sign me up!
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I didn't know this...
    Davids noted that the unemployment rate in the IT field in Minnesota is only two percent
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The discount rocks! I worked in computer sales for the summer and overall, I liked it. I was actually there for the Geek Squad rollout and got the first sale for Geek Squad service. The guys my store had were real IT people, most used it as a second job and for the discount. Would be interested to check out the corporate offices, see how the other half lives!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    DatacomGuyDatacomGuy Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    VERY interesting.