Options

ICND2 in 7 hours

CheesyBreadCheesyBread Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
My ICND2 test is at 4pm today.

I received my CCENT in May, and I've been studying for ICDN2 for the past 2 months in addition to attending a Global Knowledge bootcamp.

I was feeling pretty good about everything, and there hasn't been anything that I've really been struggling with. However when I woke up this morning and realized the test was today, panic started to set in.

Wish me luck!

Comments

• Options
    mattlee09mattlee09 Member Posts: 205
    My ICND2 test is at 4pm today.

I received my CCENT in May, and I've been studying for ICDN2 for the past 2 months in addition to attending a Global Knowledge bootcamp.

I was feeling pretty good about everything, and there hasn't been anything that I've really been struggling with. However when I woke up this morning and realized the test was today, panic started to set in.

Wish me luck!
    Pfft, you'll do fine!

I had mine scheduled for tomorrow, but I'm going to have to postpone it since I'm already so far behind with my college semester.

You got this!
  • Options
    I got an 818 and needed an 825.

I will probably take it again next week. I'm still hopeful!
  • Options
    IRONMONKUSIRONMONKUS Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So close!

I like your positive attitude. Positive thoughts lead to positive results!

Study up what your lowest % was and you'll pass for sure. Good luck! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    You'll get it!!! Coming so close sucks so much.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    Thanks guys.

I'm still a little flustered over failing but everybody has been saying not to get bent out of shape if I fail the first time, especially with my limited experience.
  • Options
    Yea,

A lot of people have failed the CCNA exam. I've failed the ICND2 like four times, I think. When I get very very close to passing, I knew I could get the CCNA status. I got around the same score you did so I know we both can pass for sure. We just have to study on the stuff that we missed. Just keep pushing at it.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    Scheduled a retake on 09-21
  • Options
    Awesome!
    Booya!!