Options

70-685 on the 15th..

Mah BahlsMah Bahls Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey all,

I have the 70-685 coming up on the 15th and was hoping to get a little feedback from the community. I will be doing my last bit of studying for these next 2 days and was curious what major points I should thoroughly review. Is there anyone who has taken the exam that can let me know the major topics I should focus on?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Take a look at the exam objectives and make sure you are comfortable with them. Remember to look for the "Microsoft way"
  • Options
    GachevskyGachevsky Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'll be taking this exam in a couple of months.
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Good luck and let us know what you use to pass the test! :)
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    Good luck, post feedback here once you are done for us taking this one soon!
  • Options
    AkaricloudAkaricloud Member Posts: 938
    I took this a few months back. It's a lot more troubleshooting based which I thought made it easy.

The questions I missed were mostly regarding security issues so I'd recommend that you study those a little extra.

Identifying
    Cause of and Resolving Security Issues (18 percent)
    • Solve Windows Internet Explorer
      security issues.
      • This objective may include but is not
        limited to: adding trusted sites; advanced settings; installing plug-ins;
        identifying group policy restrictions; certificates
    • Solve enterprise issues due to
      malicious software.
        limited to: analyzing services; analyzing programs; analyzing processes;
        analyzing browser helper add-ons; user account control
    • Solve enterprise storage security
      issues.
        limited to: requirements for installing; recovering encryption keys; key
        management
    • Solve enterprise software update
      issues.
        limited to: identifying software update level; checking whether client is
        receiving regularly scheduled updates; identifying incompatibility of update
        with other applications
  • Options
    GachevskyGachevsky Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mah Bahls wrote: »
    Hey all,

I have the 70-685 coming up on the 15th and was hoping to get a little feedback from the community. I will be doing my last bit of studying for these next 2 days and was curious what major points I should thoroughly review. Is there anyone who has taken the exam that can let me know the major topics I should focus on?

Thanks

How did it go?