Options

It is time to slay the beast...CCIE R&S, here we come

13»

Comments

• Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It sounds like you've got a good plan of attack. Good luck and keep us updated.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    unclericounclerico Member Posts: 237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @down77, that is very good advice! I will definitely do that going forward. @james, thanks for the encouragement, I definitely need it icon_smile.gif...good luck to you as well!
    Preparing for CCIE Written
  • Options
    Finished Narbiks foundation volumes which equal around 900 pages. I felt that 99.9% of the labs were extremely simple. The .1 that I'm still stuck on is OER/PfR. Narbik wrote this really nice ~70 page study guide on PfR, but I still am not sure about it. Ill be looking to some white papers and blogs to clear it up and hopefully bring it home. After I get a little more clarity I'm going to begin Narbiks Advanced work books which equal more than 1,000 pages! Good times...
  • Options
    mhonskymhonsky Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There was free vSeminar on PfR on INE last Sunday and this coming Sunday too. You may want to watch that and try the labs publish on ine blogs..
    Reading Hrs for Lab:60
    Lab Hrs: 200

Goal 2013: CCIE R&S ( ) | ITILv3 Foundation ( )
  • Options
    Well, the good news is I'm on Adv. EIGRP in Narbiks book. The bad news is I'm only about 380 pages in out of 1100. I really need to get my Anki cards updated and start reviewing daily. My job is killer in terms of time and brain power and now I am helping a former company do a large MAN buildout in my "spare time" on nights and weekends. Most of the config is Juniper gear, but I love me some junos so it's all good. Oh, to top it off we are remodeling our house starting tomorrow and then we hit the Caribbean at the end of June. I swear there is a force out there that does all it can to keep me from obtaining my digits...
  • Options
    mhonsky wrote: »
    There was free vSeminar on PfR on INE last Sunday and this coming Sunday too. You may want to watch that and try the labs publish on ine blogs..

Do you know where to find these videos now?
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    unclerico wrote: »
    Finished Narbiks foundation volumes which equal around 900 pages. I felt that 99.9% of the labs were extremely simple. The .1 that I'm still stuck on is OER/PfR. Narbik wrote this really nice ~70 page study guide on PfR, but I still am not sure about it. Ill be looking to some white papers and blogs to clear it up and hopefully bring it home. After I get a little more clarity I'm going to begin Narbiks Advanced work books which equal more than 1,000 pages! Good times...

Nice, keep it up.
  • Options
    mhonskymhonsky Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Do you know where to find these videos now?
    I tried to check them on AAP and currently they were not published yet. But the old PfR Vseminar is still there.
    Reading Hrs for Lab:60
    Lab Hrs: 200

Goal 2013: CCIE R&S ( ) | ITILv3 Foundation ( )
  • Options
    Since I'm finding it difficult to get adequate time to study after work I approached my boss and asked him if I could work from home one day per week with the idea that I would use the time to study. He said yes! This will help me out in a big way. Nothing new to report anyways. I'm working advanced EIGRP labs right now.