Options

70-640 Tomorrow... Could get a little rocky...

rjs_essexrjs_essex Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well, I booked the 70-640 about a month ago but after being so busy at work, moving my server room to a brand new data centre and migrating my entire 500 client strong network to Windows 7 I don't feel like I've brushed up enough on the technologies I'm a little rusty on...

I get the feeling I am walking into this one far less prepared than I should be but I guess only time will tell!

The irony is that I have spent the last six months rebuilding my entire AD and GPO infrastructure from scratch with a completely new design... What I'm not that clued up on is AD FS and AD CS, which, after reading a few comments on the forum, appear heavily in this exam!!

Wish me luck!

Richard
WIP: 70-417, Security+, Project+, CCNA

Comments

• Options
    KrunchiKrunchi Member Posts: 237
    Just took 70-640 today with a pass.

I didn't have to much AD FS just a couple of questions as for AD CS lot's of questions and I was hit pretty hard with DNS.
    But this was one of a few test that MS uses so you might be hit hard with AD FS questions you just don't know but one piece of advice I can give you is sometimes the simplest answer is the correct choice try not to complicate things to much.

Good Luck with you test.
    Certifications: A+,Net+,MCTS-620,640,642,643,659,MCITP-622,623,646,647,MCSE-246
  • Options
    rjs_essexrjs_essex Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well, I passed with a 825 whcih can't be bad!

Richard
    WIP: 70-417, Security+, Project+, CCNA
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass, nice score!