Options

CCENT Exam

MFletchMFletch Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I have just completed my CCENT course and as a safe measure I am going through CBT Nuggets with Jeremy which has been very helpful. I have managed to master the whole subnetting scene down pat and after a while it just becomes so easy. To assist me in passing my CCENT exam I am also using Packet Tracer which is great in creating my own network topologies. It has been years since I have had to sit for an exam and I want to be sure I am ready and doing search on google and reading forums I have heard people mention Boson test engines are the way to go. Is this the case and would anyone recommend any other test engin sites which I can practice on.

Any additional information would be gratefully appreciated as I am very keen to be certified.

Thanks all

Comments

• Options
    cisco_kiddcisco_kidd Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    MFletch wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have just completed my CCENT course and as a safe measure I am going through CBT Nuggets with Jeremy which has been very helpful. I have managed to master the whole subnetting scene down pat and after a while it just becomes so easy. To assist me in passing my CCENT exam I am also using Packet Tracer which is great in creating my own network topologies. It has been years since I have had to sit for an exam and I want to be sure I am ready and doing search on google and reading forums I have heard people mention Boson test engines are the way to go. Is this the case and would anyone recommend any other test engin sites which I can practice on.

Any additional information would be gratefully appreciated as I am very keen to be certified.

Thanks all

I asked this same question to everyone in here and also Googled reviews on Boson, and all have been positive feedback. I just purchased Boson CCENT yesterday and it's kicking my butt! From what I heard, it's harder than the exam, so it's a must purchase. It simulates the exam well. I highly recommend it.
  • Options
    cisco_kidd wrote: »
    I asked this same question to everyone in here and also Googled reviews on Boson, and all have been positive feedback. I just purchased Boson CCENT yesterday and it's kicking my butt! From what I heard, it's harder than the exam, so it's a must purchase. It simulates the exam well. I highly recommend it.

Just checking out their website and im assuming the one I am after is ExSim-Max for Cisco ICND1

640-822 CCENT (ICND 1) Practice Exam - Cisco

Would it be safe to say if you can master these questions then you should be right for the exam?

Thanks
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip!

So looking at the Boson website this is the one to buy

640-822 CCENT (ICND 1) Practice Exam - Cisco