70-290 Exam resources

1233412334 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am looking for something that is interactive not a book. I don't learn well with books since they put me to sleep.

I have tried CBT Nuggets in the past for Security+ and get half way through watching them but fall asleep too. They have been enough to get me over the hump though.

I am looking for materials that a bit more in depth and yet basic for dummies.

Thanks

Comments

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The 290's are by James Conrad. I don't know who did your Security+ but he easily kept me entertained.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • 1233412334 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    The 290's are by James Conrad. I don't know who did your Security+ but he easily kept me entertained.

For what CBT Nuggets? I am pretty ADD to be honest. If I am not interacting I can't take the teaching. My commute has alot to do with it I am sure. I can't get more than 5 hours if sleep and that is if I am lucky. See I have access to Skillport Software which is great and VERY interactive but requires installation of software. In short, unauthorized installation of software is precluded at work. I could use the Skillport at home but since I have tons of free time at work I'd rather make the most of it.
    hmmm come to think of it....cbt nuggets might be my best bet....software installation is precluded....icon_sad.gif
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yes, CBT Nuggets. James has ADD too so he keeps it interesting. I've done some skillsoft stuff, its no contest.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Yes, CBT Nuggets. James has ADD too so he keeps it interesting. I've done some skillsoft stuff, its no contest.

I like the skillsoft stuff but I'll give the CBT Nuggets another crack.

Thanks