Options

Best practice exam provider?

daninthemixdaninthemix Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just crashed and burned on 70-649 after getting the impression from the Transcender that I would fly through it. I'm not talking language semantics - I'm talking a significant difference in the topics being tested.

Is there a practice exam out there that will accurately indicate whether I have the knowledge to pass?

Comments

• Options
    demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    ive heard great things about

[url=http://www.selftestsoftware.com/product.aspx?product_id=70-642&dept_id=1061

i]70-642 Microsoft TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring from selftestsoftware.com[/url] may have to get it cause i failed by a few on 70-642 (1 question the first time and 2 the second) ... im kinda at a loss as well
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • Options
    sherrillsherrill Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've used MeasureUp, SelfTest, and UCertify. I felt that SelfTest was the more challenging practice exam(s).

That being said, knowing the material thoroughly, and carefully reading the question, and answers, was key on the actual exam for me. Sometimes, just a single word will make the difference in choosing the right response between two extremely close choices.
  • Options
    KrunchiKrunchi Member Posts: 237
    I have used a few but SelfTest seemed to be the best out of the bunch.
    Certifications: A+,Net+,MCTS-620,640,642,643,659,MCITP-622,623,646,647,MCSE-246
  • Options
    ZentraediZentraedi Member Posts: 150
    Another vote for Self Test here!

I found that the MCTS tests were a little bit more difficult than the real exams, so you're well prepared if you can handle Self Test practice set.

MCITP series on the other hand seemed to be about on parity or slightly less difficult than the real exams.
    Current Study Track
    EMCCA, EMCCAe, EMCCE, VCIX-NV, Puppet Practitioner, ServiceNow
  • Options
    LunchbocksLunchbocks Member Posts: 319 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I used Transcender throughout all of my Windows NT 4.0 and 2000 exams. Back then Transcender was the best there was. If you could get solid 80's with Transcender, you would definitely pass the exam. Sounds like things have changed.

I am studying for my 70-640 exam, I will have to look at the SelfTest practice exams.

Thanks
    Degree: Liberty University - B.S Computer Science (In Progress)
    Current Certs: CCENT | MCTS | Network+
    Currently Working On: Security+
    2020 Goals: CCNA, CCNP Security, Linux+