Anyone use Boson for ICND2?

cisco_kiddcisco_kidd Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
Looking for reviews on Boson ICND2, does anyone have any positives or negatives?

Comments

• cisco_kiddcisco_kidd Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Bump

Anyone? I'm sure you Boson users who used Ex-Sim for ICND1 can provide some feedback on ICND2
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Most of those people I know of at work who took the 2 test route didn't think the Boson test was very good for the ICND2. A lot of them thought that it would be a good gage of how they would do. The ICND1 Boson was, for the most part. Most of those that relied on how well they did with the ICND2 Boson to gage if they were ready failed.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
    earweed wrote: »
    Most of those people I know of at work who took the 2 test route didn't think the Boson test was very good for the ICND2. A lot of them thought that it would be a good gage of how they would do. The ICND1 Boson was, for the most part. Most of those that relied on how well they did with the ICND2 Boson to gage if they were ready failed.

Thanks Earweed, do you have any recommendations on a test simulator? I'm looking to pursue my ICND2 in the next month or so.
  • gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
    I used Boson Ec-Sim Max for both the ICND1 and ICND2 and thought they were both good. I can't really say if I would agree with earweed's coworkers experience is a good description because I used the two versions differently. For the ICND1 I used it as a gauge for test readiness and for the ICND2 I used it as more of a study tool throughout the study process. Thought they were both worth the money.
    gosh1976 wrote: »
    I used Boson Ec-Sim Max for both the ICND1 and ICND2 and thought they were both good. I can't really say if I would agree with earweed's coworkers experience is a good description because I used the two versions differently. For the ICND1 I used it as a gauge for test readiness and for the ICND2 I used it as more of a study tool throughout the study process. Thought they were both worth the money.

Thanks for the feedback gosh, I found the ICND1 extremely helpful, I just want to know if I dish out another $99 would it be worth it? Thanks for the feedback.
    cisco_kidd wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback gosh, I found the ICND1 extremely helpful, I just want to know if I dish out another $99 would it be worth it? Thanks for the feedback.

I thought the two tests were worth it. But, then again I beta tested the ICND1 test and got the ICND2 with a facebook coupon so I paid a little less than $99 for both!
    gosh1976 wrote: »
    I thought the two tests were worth it. But, then again I beta tested the ICND1 test and got the ICND2 with a facebook coupon so I paid a little less than $99 for both!

Is that coupon still available?? That's an awesome deal!
    cisco_kidd wrote: »
    Is that coupon still available?? That's an awesome deal!

The ICND1 deal wasn't a coupon or anything I was just lucky enough to be included in the testing. As far as coupons and deals they have them all the time just add Boson on facebook, get on their mailing list, and check their website regularly to find out about them.