Options

Knowledge

paige1paige1 Member Posts: 117
This is a great forum. There are some very knowledgable people here who are willing to help those of us who need help by sharing that knowledge. That makes a big difference as I have been to other forums and needless to say, I spend a lot of time at this one. This forum has a "feel" about it. A good one.
Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.

Samuel Johnson

Comments

• Options
    reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    Thanks for the compliments. It's always nice to share information with others, while also getting information back. This place has really helped me stay confident and motivated in my studies. So again, thanks.

PS - Webmaster is da man. icon_cool.gif
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Thank you paige1!

It is the members who make this place great (of course with special thanks to Webmaster for having this site :D).

Because we have members who care about learning and improving their skills and others willing to help them...we have a great site!

Glad to have you with us!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
    I have to Agree with paige1. This is actually the first forum I have been on and everyone on here is VERY knowledgable. I have and will depend on this forum for my future certs and information. Thanks again for having a great forum with a great bunch of people on it. icon_lol.gif