Practice tests

brianglbriangl Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
What practice tests are people using for this? Any free ones? Are the end of chapter questions enough in the self-study guide?

I just scheduled the test for Nov. 7 and I'm starting to get nervous.

Comments

• keconnect sparkykeconnect sparky Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just booked mine for 3rd November so ill let you know :) ....currently just using the questions/notes in the books with some train signal, feeling pretty confident, make sure you put the time in and ur'll be fine. (im more worried about the stupid SDM questions, i hate that thing!)
  • brianglbriangl Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just booked mine for 3rd November so ill let you know :) ....currently just using the questions/notes in the books with some train signal, feeling pretty confident, make sure you put the time in and ur'll be fine. (im more worried about the stupid SDM questions, i hate that thing!)

Yeah, thanks for the reply. I dicided to break down and buy the Transcender test for this. So far it is pretty challenging for me. I have a lot of studying to do. I wish I could take some time off from work, maybe a week, to supplement my study time. I may ask my boss for a couple of unpaid Fridays off to study. I will see how I feel after this week. There just dosn't seem to be enough time to do everything; read the Self Study Guide, do labs, watch videos and take notes, Transcender...

I'm pretty weak at this point on configurations and am going to make some detailed notes on those.

I'm placing a lot of importance on this test, since my CCNA is going to expire on November 26th. I don't want to lose my CCNA. I scheduled the test for Nov. 7 in case I fail, I will have a better idea of what is on it and still have time to retake it.

Good luck on your test, let us know how you do.