When to sit CCENT Exam

MFletchMFletch Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I am hoping to sit for my CCENT exam shortly but it has been years since I last sat for an exam I don't know if I am ready. So far I have done the following

Is there anything else I need to know before I sit for the exam?

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I knew I was ready when I was sick of reading and doing the same labs over and over. I sat outside the testing center sweating bullets, I was nervous as a teenager on his first date but once I got 5 questions in I knew I had it. Cicso exams are very straight forward, I didn't see one thing on the exam that wasn't in my study materials.
    Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi
  • KrisAKrisA Member Posts: 142
    If your taking the practice tests and nothing comes as a shock, your ready.
    WGU Progress BSIT:NA | Current Term:1 | Transfered To-Do In Progress Completed
    EWB2 BAC1 BBC1 TSV1 WFV1 CLC1 LAE1 LUT1 LAT1 AXV1 TTV1 INC1 INT1 TPV1 SST1 SSC1 GAC1 HHT1 TNV1 QLT1 BOV1 LET1 ORC1 IWC1 IWT1 MGC1 ABV1 AHV1 AJV1 TWA1 CPW2 BRV1
    Currently Reading
    Darril Book
  • MFletchMFletch Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Where do I get practice tests from?
  • KrisAKrisA Member Posts: 142
    MFletch wrote: »
    Where do I get practice tests from?

Nav bar top left of your screen - Practice Exams

or

Practice Exams - Cisco- TechExams.net
    WGU Progress BSIT:NA | Current Term:1 | Transfered To-Do In Progress Completed
    EWB2 BAC1 BBC1 TSV1 WFV1 CLC1 LAE1 LUT1 LAT1 AXV1 TTV1 INC1 INT1 TPV1 SST1 SSC1 GAC1 HHT1 TNV1 QLT1 BOV1 LET1 ORC1 IWC1 IWT1 MGC1 ABV1 AHV1 AJV1 TWA1 CPW2 BRV1
    Currently Reading
    Darril Book
  • MFletchMFletch Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. I checked the link out and there was only like 30 Q's

Would anyone else know any other site where I would be able to test my knowledge?
  • advanex1advanex1 Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not sure where EIGRP is coming from in regards to ICND1. I know that the ICND books typically come with exam software powered by the Boson engine, but they are not Boson exams. These questions were pretty helpful.
    Currently Reading: CISM: All-in-One
    New Blog: https://jpinit.com/blog
  • Agent47Agent47 Member Posts: 103
    You could also try the Kaplan Self-Tests. I got both sections and it was pretty helpful. Another site that I really liked as well was flashcardexchange. They have allot of material there and I do believe its free. It has been a while since I last visited.