Options

I either know it or not.

sina2011sina2011 Member Posts: 239 ■□□□□□□□□□
hey guys
I just wanted some advice or experiences that some of you may have probably experienced.
To start off my problem or concern is that say for e.g I learn how to do a active directory authoritative restore but then few months later you feel that you've forgotten how to do it but when you sit on the computer start up a few vms and do the authoritative restore you can do it successully.
Has anyone experienced that before thinking they've forgotten something but when they do it in a practical sense they can do it.
cheers.

Comments

• Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    All the time, I always work from first princibles, means I don't have to remember any thing specific. Ie you understand the fundementals of the task/issue, but build the detail only when you come to actuly carry it out.

Very common way for people with Dyslexica to mange tasks, and allows for a much more flexible aproach to situations.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.