Passed ICND1 Today!

Agent47Agent47 Member Posts: 103
Taking this today was interesting. I think I nearly cried when I saw congratulations, thinking to myself that I studied pretty hard to get through this. That and the fact that I can FINALLY concentrate on my other classes. Nice to have this one under my belt. ICND 2 here we go! icon_study.gif

Comments

• BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Its a great feeling isn't it???

I actually found myself enjoying the test, and having fun with the simulations.
    Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi
  • Agent47Agent47 Member Posts: 103
    It really does, congrats on your success as well! The sims were pretty cool too. The first time I was like ah crap and this time around it was like oh ok your here check, check, check,check and im done icon_cheers.gif
  • j-manj-man Member Posts: 143
    Good job!

More Cisco after this?
  • Timber WolfTimber Wolf Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck with ICND2.
    WGU BS IT - Security
    Need to complete: CSV1 BOV1 RIT1 BNC1 KET1 TPV1 MGC1 CJV1 KFT1 CNV1 SBT1 RGT1
    Completed: CUV1 CTV1
    Transferred: CVV1 DJV1 IWT1 IWC1 BVC1 QLT1 DHV1 HHT1 GAC1 DFV1 INT1 INC1 CPV1 AXV1 QBT1 LUT1 LAE1 CLC1 BBC1 AGC1 WFV1 CQV1 COV1
  • DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    Congrats on the pass!

Good luck on ICND2
  • Agent47Agent47 Member Posts: 103
    @J-Man Yup more cisco (im thinking i may go the wireless route when im done with my classes) then the CEH v7 Test *shudders but Im still excited*. Thanks everyone for the congrats. It may be entry level but i truly means alot to be able to accomplish a pass on this test.