Options

Go Sprint!

Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□

Comments

• Options
    demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    dont forget unlimited voice/txt/data at 110 a month (add tax) for all smart phones even iPhones

id still do android and hook it up it to a system, setup nat hook up the natted connection to a wireless hub

but over all its about coverage i guess
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    dont forget unlimited voice/txt/data at 110 a month (add tax) for all smart phones even iPhones

id still do android and hook it up it to a system, setup nat hook up the natted connection to a wireless hub

but over all its about coverage i guess

I've had Sprint for about 2 years now and I've never really had a problem with coverage. I know of one place where there is a bad tower exchange when I'm driving home and if I'm on a call it is usually dropped, but other than that I have only had a few dropped calls and only ran into a couple times where my phone went roaming or lost service and that was due to literally being in the middle of nowhere. I used to tease a coworker because he had to stand by the window to make a phone call with his AT&T iPhone while I could start a conversation at my desk, go downstaris, into the parking ramp, up to my car, and not lose signal.

But yes, by far the best plan for your buck.
    Decide what to be and go be it.