Options

Prometric rescheduling fee?

arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
This is new (to me at least). I scheduled a retake for next Monday and realized we're doing cardio health screenings at the office that day. Went right back in to reschedule it for the next day, and they're wanting $35 to reschedule it! I'm guessing this is a money grab by Prometric. I mean, how does changing the date from one day to the next equate to a $35 fee?
[size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
What's left: Graduation![/size]

Comments

• Options
    powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Well that is going to be a problem, as far as I am concerned. I am glad that I don't have many exams on the table right now... I am regularly rescheduling exams.
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
  • Options
    arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just found this:

Prometric Services: Testing and Assessment

Apparently they hit you with a fee if you reschedule with less than a 15 day notice. Total BS.
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]
  • Options
    powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
    arwes wrote: »
    Just found this:

Prometric Services: Testing and Assessment

Apparently they hit you with a fee if you reschedule with less than a 15 day notice. Total BS.

Well, that is still new. It used to be that so long as you rescheduled a full business day beforehand, you would be fine, and fee free.

EDIT: Actually, this is just completely lame. Who does this really impact? Unless you cancel, Prometric does not incur any additional transactional cost. Rescheduling really only impacts the testing centers... and I doubt Prometric is passing these fees along to them.
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    This is good to know. I don't make a habit of rescheduling, but it happens from time to time. 2 weeks notice eh, thats a long time. I usually book my exams 3-4 weeks out.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    This is good to know. I don't make a habit of rescheduled, but it happens from time to time. 2 weeks notice eh, thats a long time. I usually book my exams 3-4 weeks out.

Fair enough - unfortunately it doesn't read out native kindle books either icon_sad.gif
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p