Options

Wallet Cards are back!

2»

Comments

• Options
    sasprosaspro Member Posts: 114
    Am I the only one a little annoyed you can not list your specializations on the card ? I mean...if ya have multiple MCTS certs or MCITP certs, the card does zero to tell anyone what you are actually certified in, as opposed to a card from CompTIA that actually says A+, Network+, etc...

They never have listed individual MCP's & MCTS's. I'd like my MCITP: EA shown seperate to my MCITP: SA though
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Am I the only one a little annoyed you can not list your specializations on the card ? I mean...if ya have multiple MCTS certs or MCITP certs, the card does zero to tell anyone what you are actually certified in, as opposed to a card from CompTIA that actually says A+, Network+, etc...

If your end goal is a MCITP it would be counter productive to list all the MCTS ones as they only have space for 6 major certs which is similar to the CompTIA ones; A+ does not list two tests after all or which year. I have all five slots on the back used but could use a couple more, I just have to drop the old ones since they are really dead anyway. Your MS transcript is what someone should really want to see anyway which does list all of your MCTS and MCITP/MCPD/MCSE/MCSA certs . Microsoft is even nice enough to list CompTIA A+ N+ and Security+ on the transcript for you if you had ever transferred them over.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    TheShadow wrote: »
    If your end goal is a MCITP it would be counter productive to list all the MCTS ones as they only have space for 6 major certs...

Only 6 lines? Guess that rules me out.

Oh, who am I kidding? I wasn't going to order one anyway. At this point I don't order welcome kits or even bother to print the certificates.
  • Options
    sasprosaspro Member Posts: 114
    Claymoore wrote: »
    Only 6 lines? Guess that rules me out.

Oh, who am I kidding? I wasn't going to order one anyway. At this point I don't order welcome kits or even bother to print the certificates.

As they don't list each qualification separately you'd be OK (unless you'e got more certs than in your bio). You'd put MCITP on the front the MCSE (+ the S or M if you have them) & the MCTS