Options

Who is still looking for work in MN?

I would like to see who is interested in some work in MN. Few weeks ago I started doing a lot more consulting work and all of sudden I got WAY more work than I can handle. Don't have enough probably keep you really busy but just a few side jobs here and there. Pay is decent but depends on job. Just had to turn down a 7 computer install and transfer that paid $500 due to not having help. Next week there is a HUGE project that I'm in testing for, if it works out we are looking at 1000 to 4000 sites nationwide.

Wasn't really on planning on starting my own company but things fell into place after the job I had turned into a pile of you know what. Started few months ago right after I graduated but only planned on doing consulting tell I got a full time gig. Well I gave up on that idea. I've amassed enough contacts in 3 months to now it starting to keep me over busy plus some.

So if anyone is interested, PM or reply to this post. At first probably won't need to fill anything out but I start to keep you more busy you will probably have to be background checked.
Courses Completed at WGU: JIT2, LYT2, TFT2, SJT2, BFC2, TGT2, FXT2
Courses Required For Me To Graduate WGU in MS: IT Network Managment: MCT2, LZT2, MBT1, MDT2, MNT2
CU Done this term: 16 Total CU Done: 19
Currently working on: Nothing Graduation Goal: 5/2013

Comments

• Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'll be in Rochester MN in 1 week.

What type of services are you providing?
  • Options
    pham0329pham0329 Member Posts: 556
    depends...are you looking for someone to do this on the side or will this be a full-time job?
  • Options
    unclericounclerico Member Posts: 237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah, if this is side work let me know as well. Thanks.
    Preparing for CCIE Written
  • Options
    themagiconethemagicone Member Posts: 674
    Yep mostly side work as of right now. PM your email address and we can discuss further. Just trying to help everyone out.
    Courses Completed at WGU: JIT2, LYT2, TFT2, SJT2, BFC2, TGT2, FXT2
    Courses Required For Me To Graduate WGU in MS: IT Network Managment: MCT2, LZT2, MBT1, MDT2, MNT2
    CU Done this term: 16 Total CU Done: 19
    Currently working on: Nothing Graduation Goal: 5/2013