Options

70-642 Bah!

rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
Failed with a 682 this morning. Probably missed passing by 1-2 questions. I'll admit the past 2 days I really hadn't focused as well as I should have. My lowest areas were Config. Addressing and Services and Config. Network Access. Oh well...I'll just tighten up some for the next two weeks and re-test by the end of the month and get it that time!
CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS

Comments

• Options
    HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Sorry to hear that. I missed it by just a little bit more than you did, so I know the feeling. You'll get it next time, i'm just hoping I have the time to do it again soon.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • Options
    Thanks!
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sorry to hear. You are very close! I'm sure you'll nail the next time.
  • Options
    Thanks. I think I rushed taking the test (took it about a week or so too early). Plus usually when I test, I take the test first thing in the morning. Today I took it much later, and after going to get a blood draw, and some other things.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sorry to hear that you didn't quite make it. It's not an easy test as I can attest to with my passing score of exactly 700 when I took it last year.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    rwmidl wrote: »
    Thanks. I think I rushed taking the test (took it about a week or so too early). Plus usually when I test, I take the test first thing in the morning. Today I took it much later, and after going to get a blood draw, and some other things.

I also like to take my exams in the morning, when I am fresh. You'll get it this time!
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm going to target two weeks from tomorrow.