Options

Just Passed the 70-640

worldmac1worldmac1 Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
Whew!!! I just passed the 70-640! YAY!!!!!

The only area that I need improvement on is the ADCS stuff. I'm glad that is over with though. The print out says "Needs development" LOL!!!

Oh well,

I read the Sybex book, probably shouldv'e gotten another one, but it was good for labs. Used CBT Nuggets, Trainsignal, HyperV lab, and these forums.

Thanks for the motivation and help from all of you guys!

-Out
Certs in Progress:

CCNP:Routing 300-101 15%
OIIIIIIIO

Comments

• Options
    PishofPishof Member Posts: 193
    Congrats.

I'll be taking this one soon. How much value do you feel CBT Nuggets and Trainsignal provided? I'm currently labbing with the MS Press book after finishing Labsim.
    Courses Left for WGU BS - IT: NA:
    Finished!

On to VCAP!
  • Options
    KrunchiKrunchi Member Posts: 237
    Good job you going to go after 642 next? if so don't spend to much time on it 642 was so easy compared to 640 and it was over pretty much some of the same material.
    Certifications: A+,Net+,MCTS-620,640,642,643,659,MCITP-622,623,646,647,MCSE-246
  • Options
    worldmac1worldmac1 Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    @ Pishof,

Yep CBT's were definitely a big help. I only used one book, "Sybex" and should've used the MS Press book too but didn't. Trainsignal was good too, not to mention all the forums here(wink, wink).

@Krunchi,

I might go after 642 a little later...I need to update my CCNA, so I am preparing for the Security exam now. Hey, are you studying for the Security+ exam? If so, I will send you a link to a book I read and it helped me tremendously. The author is a member of these forums. It's very easy reading, and I promise you'll pass.

Thanks again Fellas!
    Certs in Progress:

CCNP:Routing 300-101 15%
    OIIIIIIIO