UCSC V5ICM Course is up!

QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488

Comments

• MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Thanks. Tempted, but can't get distracted. Just 6 credits in January to finish my BS.
  • DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    Thanks for letting us know!
  • qwertyiopqwertyiop Member Posts: 725 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Are they still doing this because the link appears to be broken and i can't find it on their site
    qwertyiop wrote: »
    Are they still doing this because the link appears to be broken and i can't find it on their site
    The ID for the section starting in January is 22869 (it's currently full but you can join the wait list). Here's the link:
    Areas of Study and Courses | UCSC Extension Silicon Valley

If it doesn't work, go to UCSC Extension Silicon Valley, click Find Courses > Search Courses, enter "vmware" and click search.
    MentholMoose
  • qwertyiopqwertyiop Member Posts: 725 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The ID for the section starting in January is 22869 (it's currently full but you can join the wait list). Here's the link:
    Areas of Study and Courses | UCSC Extension Silicon Valley

If it doesn't work, go to UCSC Extension Silicon Valley, click Find Courses > Search Courses, enter "vmware" and click search.

thanks for the link
  • QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    CCC&TI

Another company doing the same thing
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Cant find relevant info, but can I sign up too - or is this open to you Yanks only!?!?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
    Essendon wrote: »
    Cant find relevant info, but can I sign up too - or is this open to you Yanks only!?!?
    The course is online-only so I think it should be fine. IIRC someone on this forum outside the US was able to take it.
    MentholMoose
  • QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    Just registered to take the CCC&TI course. Already started down the blueprint anyway as I know the class won't be enough. Can't wait though.
  • powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
    CCC&TI also has the 5.x What's New course for $500 if anyone that is already a VCP4 misses the window to take the 5.x exam without a course, or VCP 3.
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
  • Snoopy484Snoopy484 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The course is online-only so I think it should be fine. IIRC someone on this forum outside the US was able to take it.

Yes, It's open to those outside the US. I'm currently in Canada and I'll be taking the course in January.