Options

What gives? CBT nuggets and Trainsignal?

itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey guys,
what is it with CBT Nuggets and Trainsignal? Where do you go for CCSP and CCVP stuff? I mean
both have nothing or old stuff? Has anyone experience actual INE CCSP and CCVP courses?

I am just dissapointed in both CBTn and TrainSignal. There sites have looked nicer but no substance?

show me I am wrong....thanks

I have chris bryan stuff of CCNP and I am happy with his stuff but where is CCSP and CCVP (I am using old names)
????where are the good cbt courses for CCVP and CCSP???

Comments

• Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Yeah, so true. No one vendor really has it together. ine.com seems to do best, but all they are are recorded webcasts. So the quality is pretty bad.

cbtnuggets.com will get there, eventually. Right now they are slow releasing CCNP:Sec and the updated CCNA: Voice.
    -Daniel
  • Options
    QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    I don't think there is anyone that seems to go as in depth into CCNP Voice as INE. Mark Snow's stuff is pretty awesome from the stuff I've seen. Very deep. INE is also re-recording their CCNP Security track as well per their blog.
  • Options
    powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
    All vendors, including Cisco Press, have been slow to get updated materials out for CCNP Security. You would be fairly safe, I am assuming, using the latest CCSP materials and then filling in gaps with other resources. It was part of my personal development plan to have a Cisco professional level certification and I am on the security track, so I opted to finish up the CCSP instead of doing the newer CCNP Security exams because of the lack of updated study materials. Obviously, those exams have since become retired; I plan on doing the newer exams over the course of the next three years, however, just to stay sharp and current (and recertify).
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
  • Options
    itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    thanks guys. yep that is what I am doing to...appreciate your help