Options

Helpdesk Opportunity in Oklahoma City!

sakyasakya Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey everybody,

The company I work for is hiring for a Helpdesk position, this is a good company and good pay for the area. If anyone is interested in details send me a message and I can refer you. I would be remiss if I didn't mention there is a $1500 bonus in it for me if you get hired lol. Hit me up its a good opportunity.

Comments

• Options
    ITNewbie79ITNewbie79 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What company is it, starting pay, and requirements?
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    You may want to contact Webmaster to see if you can get PM activated. You need a certain post count for that to work otherwise.
  • Options
    Company is L-3 Stratis, I can't say for sure what everybody's starting pay will be but average help desk in this area is $13 an hour its a bit higher than that, the requirements are basic computer skills no college required its entry level helpdesk, I got the job with just Network+ and past experience.

@erpadmin Oh my bad I didn't realize I couldn't get PMs, [edit by Webmaster: enabled PM for your account]
  • Options
    ok well looks like they activated PMs for me cool, thanks!
  • Options
    ITNewbie79ITNewbie79 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sakya could you pm me your name so I could put it down on the application. I am going to contact the webmaster to see if they will activate it for me as well.
  • Options
    ITNewbie79 wrote: »
    Sakya could you pm me your name so I could put it down on the application. I am going to contact the webmaster to see if they will activate it for me as well.

I sent you an email on here let me know if you got it.
  • Options
    Anybody else in Oklahoma City here that is interested? I believe we have a couple of spots open, I have gotten ITNewbie79's info and he has applied, good luck to him.
  • Options
    KrunchiKrunchi Member Posts: 237
    Oklahoma City here but I just landed a good job with great pay and benefits starting on the 31'st good luck in your search Sakya you could try the tech schools in OKC area like Francics Tuttle I know some people there are looking for jobs.
    Certifications: A+,Net+,MCTS-620,640,642,643,659,MCITP-622,623,646,647,MCSE-246