Options

Information Security Jobs in Cleveland

evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am not sure if any of you are in Cleveland or would consider working in Cleveland but there are some information security positions available. JurInnov is looking for a security analyst, engineer, and architect. See JURINNOV - Career Opportunities | IT | Computer Forensics | Information Security | Electronic Discovery | Litigation Support | Cleveland, Ohio | Jobs | Employment | Opportunity | Opening | for details.
"You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan

Comments

• Options
    XiaoTechXiaoTech Member Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ~ah, Cleveland. How you taunt me with hundreds of jobs that require more experience than I'll ever have. Extremely few entry level jobs. Plenty of IT work here...entry level seems non-existent. (sorry for irrelevant post, just haven't had luck here in the past two months).
  • Options
    evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes. You are right. There are few entry level positions. I have a few former students who are looking for such positions but all they can get are contract jobs.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan