Options

CCNA 640-801 Exam

globalglobal Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've just failed CCNA 640-801 exam. I got 801 ... hmmm icon_evil.gif

I'm disapointed as I feel I've let myself down and know I could have done better, I know I made a couple of schoolboy errors on a couple of questions.

I think I messed up a router sim, but as there is no way of checking I can' be sure... do I take it as I failed on that?

Anyway, back to the books...

Comments

• Options
    Fu LoserFu Loser Member Posts: 123
    Hey buddy sorry to hear that you failed.

Sims are a huge portion of your grade and it is likely but not absolutely certain that this was the cause of your failer.

You should have gotten a print out of your exam results. What did you score in the 4 areas?

If I were you I would call up the testing center and schedual another exam for next weekend at the latest. Study intensly on all the sections you scored below 85% in.

Then I would practice labs on Nat/OSPF/Frame/RIP/IGRP/Access list

These are the most common labs i hear people get stuck with. Study all of these for about 2 hours a night at least. Spend at least 1 hour a night studying your weak areas on you exam printout.

Help yourself out to on the next exam, make a subnetting/ip addressing table on your white sheet before you click the start button on your exam. This will save you more time for labs and help rid of dumb mistakes that are made during the exam.

The table will also help you eliminate wrong answears on your exams because alot of cisco questions will include an answear of a wrong IP/Subnet as a solution, i would eliminate these first.

With cisco test i would always eliminate wrong answeres first then select the right answere from the remaining options.

GOOD LUCK!