Options

Still going stronge

kbr0125kbr0125 Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
been working on all my certs got A+ , Net+, Sec+, Project+ , Server+ and almost ready to take my ccna test. (military paying for all my certs) been doing networking for a while so certs are way to easy for me, don't really have to study much just the old technology that still in the cert tests but we don't use any more. going to start my WGU degree and want to see how much credits i can get. then go on towards my masters and get a 2nd masters is my goal. but i figure i have enough credits from my certs and previous college credits so i should be at WGU for less than a year and half for my bachelors degree. Also got myself a server so i have been teaching my self servers on my extra spare time when i don't study. Figure if i bite the bullet now and get as much knowledge as i can and not have much free time i will be well qualified for job market in future.

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Man with a plan. I like that. Keep that momentum going.
  • Options
    universalfrostuniversalfrost Member Posts: 247
    way to go.

I wish i would have done what you are doing while I was in. I was deployed too much...

get the ccna done and that will open lots of doors when you get out. also the MS server certs will help out tremendously.

If you can get them to pay for it, get your cissp. otherwise do it on your own dime and have the VA reimburse you once you pass (you can submit up to 1 cert on the new GI bill for them to pay for).
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green