Options

Passed 70-622 Today

BudzyBudzy Member Posts: 117
I’m pleased to report I passed 70-622 today which earns my first MCITP certification. Scored 850. The exam wasn't as straight forward as I expected it to be - but then again I didn’t really study as much as I had done for previous exams.

So for me, that’s all the ‘non-current’ exams out of the way for now. Next step is for 2011/2012 are to take exams that gain and maintain Microsoft Partner Competencies

Oh an my study resources mainly included hands on experience with both Windows Vista and 7, the TS:70-620 book (just as a refresher and reference guide) and online resources such as Technet.

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    KrunchiKrunchi Member Posts: 237
    Good Job! This cert still holds some weight the job I'm about to start next week the interviewers were more impressed with this cert than my others don't know why but anyway good job avoid the 623 CST test it is the most insane test I have taken the way the ask the questions is unreal.
    Certifications: A+,Net+,MCTS-620,640,642,643,659,MCITP-622,623,646,647,MCSE-246
  • Options
    DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    BudzyBudzy Member Posts: 117
    Thanks guys. Currently planning on what to do next now, probably an upgrade to Windows 7.
    Krunchi wrote: »
    Good Job! This cert still holds some weight the job I'm about to start next week the interviewers were more impressed with this cert than my others don't know why but anyway good job avoid the 623 CST test it is the most insane test I have taken the way the ask the questions is unreal.

That's interesting, might have a look at what the 623 covers.
  • Options
    XcluzivXcluziv Member Posts: 513 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!!!
    LINKED | GTECH | NOTHINGBUTSHAREPOINT - BLOG AUTHOR

"TRY NOT. DO. OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY" - Yoda

• Options
    Joseph HarlessJoseph Harless Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, best of luck on your future exams.
  • Options
    billygoat2012billygoat2012 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□