Resume Critique

phenixphyrephenixphyre Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Please take a look at my resume and let me know what changes that I can make to make it better.

Thanks!!

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    You may want to remove all the personal info. Didn't you post this a few weeks ago?
  • AkaricloudAkaricloud Member Posts: 938
    I feel like we've been through this before...

Why don't you go read the comments posted in the thread you made a couple weeks ago with what looks like almost the exact same resume.
  • jmreichajmreicha Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Either didn't see the old thread or forgot but am bored, so:
    • Remove excess whitespace (Heading is huge, side margins, font size is kinda big)
    • Shorten to one page
    • Education at bottom, restyle section ie remove bolding
    • Keep formatting consistent, last section is double spaced and others are not, education has different margins, etc
    • Think about adding a summary section at the beginning
    • Use proactive descriptions in job experience, relate the value you added to the company
  • NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Please take a look at my resume and let me know what changes that I can make to make it better.

Thanks!!

I saw you went to Minnesota School of Business…I went there too. If you call the Career Services office they will help you touch up your resume for free. Good Luck!
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor