Options

Hacker Halted (Miami) 2011 speaker Brad Smith has stroke.. prayers please...

holysheetmanholysheetman Member Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
Yesterday, at the Hacker Halted conference in Miami, I had the pleasure of listening to this wonderful speaker by the name of Brad Smith who has a long list of history in the technology field as well as being an RN for decades... very energetic, very knowledgeable, very funny... but during his presentation he actually showed signs of a stroke, then he collapsed... emergency services were called asap... any of you religious folks please pray for him, and hope he's ok, I've yet to get an update but I have to leave Miami and hop on a plane back to St. Louis....

Here is a link to the advisory board for EC-Council where you can view his profile:

Hacker Halted 2011 | Presenters

Comments

• Options
    CheesyBreadCheesyBread Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Read his bio, seems like a really great guy. Hope he does alright.
  • Options
    manute42manute42 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was looking through to find an update on Brad today and found this posting. I just spoke with Leonard of EC-Council and he said Brad is in the ICU, Leonard was heading up to the hospital right now.

I was walking into the presentation as everyone came running out - scary to see. I hope that he is doing ok.
  • Options
    holysheetmanholysheetman Member Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i was actually in his presentation and it was weird... at first I thought it was all apart of his joke he was telling (with a punchline at the end) but then noticed his face drooping... and I knew we had to do something...