Options

Any one using any other LDAP service or Mail server to test UM besides M$

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
I've done a lot of work to my lab recently and the next step is to work LDAP and Mail. No since in setting up exchange or AD on my Server just to test out a few things, I was looking for some flavor of nix I could download and setup Easy on my server just to test this out. I was wondering what experience others had with other types of setups?
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• Options
    EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
    Zimbra has LDAP built into it. IMO it's a bit more complicated to setup than AD + Exchange. However it is available for most major Linux distributions if you really want to go that route. Plus a completely free opensource version is available.
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    I may just have to put out a listing somewhere for someone to configure it for me. I could create a account for them and give them access to this box so they can configure it. I don't really have time to learn how to do all that at this time.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related