Focus on practice exams or keep reading the book for ICND1?????

hfbonurahfbonura Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_confused.gif??:

I was wondering if I should keep reading and going over the material in the Wendell Odom ICND1 book or just focus on the Boson Practice exams (that came w/ the book), the CCNA 640-802 Network Simulator, and the additional Boson ExSim practice exam (that I just laid out 79.00 for) questions, and the MeasureUp questions for the ICND1 certification test??? Anyone have a suggestion? I've already read the book twice.
Gracias!

Comments

• BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
    hfbonura wrote: »
    icon_confused.gif??:

I was wondering if I should keep reading and going over the material in the Wendell Odom ICND1 book or just focus on the Boson Practice exams (that came w/ the book), the CCNA 640-802 Network Simulator, and the additional Boson ExSim practice exam (that I just laid out 79.00 for) questions for the ICND1 certification test??? Anyone have a suggestion? I've already read the book twice.
    Gracias!

I only used the practice exams to get a better understanding of the test format. I cannot overstate the importants of working with a lab weather it is a physical lab or a simulator. Working on a physical lab helped me learn much more, your always constantly fixing things you mess up.
    Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi
  • hyperrawr9000hyperrawr9000 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    .For the CCNA labbing is more useful than practice tests. The questions are pretty clear and straightforward from what i remember, not like Microsoft ones where tricky wording can make the answer be totally different
  • cisco_kiddcisco_kidd Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Having taken the CCNA before, I read material I was foggy on, and skipped subjects I knew I was clear on. Then, when I took my ex-sims, the report would point out things I was weak on, I would go over the material again. It all depends how you learn, by reading or by doing, everyone's different.