Options

Failed w/841!!!!!

qaadir10211qaadir10211 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was so close and yet so far. Failed with a score of 841. NAT ?'s blew me away. Any advice on when I should take it again, and the best way to be solid on NAT. I've got 2 2524 routers at home, and a 1924 switch.
What should I say?

Comments

• Options
    Firestarter69Firestarter69 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What practice tests did you use? I am lookin to take the CCNA INTRO course and trying to get feedback on quality practice tests. Also did you use network sim software? If you did was it worth a damned?
  • Options
    qsubqsub Member Posts: 303
    What's the passing score required? And what's the highest score you can get?
    World Cup 2006 - Zidane - Never Forget.
  • Options
    yang11yang11 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    spfdz wrote:
    What's the passing score required? And what's the highest score you can get?

any where between 849~1000 will get you pass
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    That's exactly where i also tripped. For some reason i could'nt recall one word which turned out to be the last straw that broke the camels back. I had NAT all over my notebook, tutorials and in my head days before the exam. I usually carry a pocket notebook which contains personall flash cards and funny thing is NAT is on the first pages. I spent over 30min trying to recall the command and finally gave up. As if that was not enough, halfway through the exam nature calls icon_shaking.gif . Trust me you dont ever want to be in this situation. Since i had lost time on NAT i could not risk gambling more time by answering the call so i held on allout.gif :. That was the final nail in my coffin. Sitting through a Cisco exam fully pressed is the worst nightmare that can ever happen to anyone. The exam ended while i still had like 14 questions to go. Score 801 end of story. icon_mrgreen.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    bstalkerbstalker Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Failed CCNA today with 775. Simulation question on OSPF was my downfall. Had to find the problem and fix the configuration.
    Lots of questions on OSPF and RipV
    Also a drag and drop question about LAN collisions, match the symptons to Late Collisions or normal collisions, sure was'nt expecting that one !
    Some on Frame Relay .
    One on fixing ISDN configuration.
    Plan to study WAN for next week and then retake.
    Hope this helps.
  • Options
    olskoololskool Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do you remember your NAT Question or Sim on the Test Static ,Dynamic overload??
  • Options
    kjpou1kjpou1 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Try this link here:

http://thebryantadvantage.com/TutorialsandArticles.html

Go down the page until you come to NAT tutorials. For the exam that is basically all you need to know.

If you really want to get some good study time take his three day excellerated class. Really awesome and for only 299 dollars is a steal.

http://thebryantadvantage.com/CCNAAcceleratedLearningClass.html

He hits OSPF hard and NAT.

What I really took out of his class was watching him debug a couple of students problems in real time online for all to watch. He would explain why he did what he did and when he found the problem would tell you why he looked where he did for that particular problem. The labs are also awesome.

Oh and as for the disclaimer - I am not associated with him or his site in anyway.

Regards

Kenneth
  • Options
    olskoololskool Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did you get a nat sim on the 811, if so was it static,dynamic or overload?

Here is some material that should help

http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_white_paper09186a0080091cb9.shtml