Options

Testing 11/29

kmcintosh78kmcintosh78 Member Posts: 195
Ok, so completed the CC Boot Camp On Demand course 2 weeks ago. Going over some practice tests, labs/sims and have scheduled the test for next week.
Wish me luck.
What I am working on
CCNP Route (Currently) 80% done
CCNP Switch (Next Year)
CCNP TShoot (Next Year)

Comments

• Options
    worldmac1worldmac1 Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck my man...How well are you doing on your practice tests, and which practice tests are you using? (Boson, Transcender, Tech Exams, etc...)
    Certs in Progress:

CCNP:Routing 300-101 15%
    OIIIIIIIO
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    kmcintosh78,

Good Luck!
    If you studied from the OCG, you should do fine. The CCNA Security exam is very fair.

I gather from your certs that you work for a telecom company. I do too. Did they want you to go for the CCNA Security? My company wasn't interested in that one.

Obviously, I did it anyway.
  • Options
    kmcintosh78kmcintosh78 Member Posts: 195
    SharkDiver wrote: »
    kmcintosh78,

Good Luck!
    If you studied from the OCG, you should do fine. The CCNA Security exam is very fair.

I gather from your certs that you work for a telecom company. I do too. Did they want you to go for the CCNA Security? My company wasn't interested in that one.

Obviously, I did it anyway.

All practice tests and studying has been from CCBootcamp.
    So, we will see.

Used to work for the phone company. Was a High level Network Field Tech for a CLEC. Got my CCNA a couple years back and was able to do my job, the job of NOC/SOC people and Switch guys. Never got any reward for it. So, left and now I am a Network Admin/Engineer.
    Love it.
    The Security Cert will be used alot, as we are running Cisco ASA 5550s for VPN and firewall.

After this, next year will either go for the wireless or the voice cert.
    What I am working on
    CCNP Route (Currently) 80% done
    CCNP Switch (Next Year)
    CCNP TShoot (Next Year)