Options

Pass Network Plus 20 minutes ago..

my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
Wohoo...i am so happy today...just passed it today about 20 minutes ago ..quickly come back...and post here..i just want to thank everybody here..especially to JOHN H. who make the technote for network plus..without the practises and notes..i would't have make it..Thank u so much..

Today exam have a lot of network troubleshooting questions...surprisingly ,there is no apple related question but a lot to do with novell and protocols...It was really hard..but i pull it thru thanks to you guys here... :D

Comments

• Options
    mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    GREAT JOB, What's next ? :D
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats! Did you take the new or old exam?
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    shudapshudap Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats pal =]
    welcome to the club.
    yarrrrr! yarrrr!! i hate thee who be a paper mcse!
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    What score you get dude??
  • Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ricka182 wrote:

im pretty sure the new exam is in effect.
  • Options
    normtnormt Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Having it certainly helped my job promotion & improved my skill set!!!
    Elvis Lives!!! Thank you very much!!!
  • Options
    BaredorBaredor Member Posts: 99
    Grats on the pass. I've been trying to take it for a week now but can't find a test site available until Monday. icon_mad.gif You have the option of taking the old test or the new until the end of the month.
  • Options
    msrobinmsrobin Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats way to go!! icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    Congratz! we would like to know which exam you took...old or new? I'm currently studying this exam myself. I have up til the end of this month to take the old one. Just hope that I have enough time to do it. How long did it took you to study? What is your IT background, if any?

Thank
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congratulations. Nice feedback. Its amazing how there is no luv lost for this cert despite criticism from some quarters. What next? On mypart i've been working on CCNA for a pretty long time now. Sooo looong, the moment i get it over with, i'll jump str8 into NP.

Cheers
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Ricka182 wrote:

im pretty sure the new exam is in effect.

The new exam is in effect, but you can take the old until June 30th.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Doomsday JDoomsday J Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Options
    JohnRedcornJohnRedcorn Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is there an option to choose? Old or New. I just signed up for the JK0-006 N+ scheduled for may 20th 2005 and I have no idea if it's the new one or the old one. What's the difference between the old and new test?
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    mgmguy1 wrote:
    CompTIA Network+, exam code N10-002. This exam is available until June 30, 2005.There are 85 questions on CompTIA Network+ 2005, exam code N10-003. This exam will be available on May 1, 2005.

For more insofmation see... www.comptia.org/certification/network/faqs.aspx
    Hurry, ladies and gents, certify under N10-002 before it's too late!!

I hope this answers your question, JohnRedcorn.
  • Options
    Sorry for taking a long time to reply...
    I took the old one...i am not sure myself..cause i register on the final week of april and i saw in the list..there are two option..one is the old and the other new...my score is 686...and goin to focus on CCNA... it took about a month to study...and yup..i have no It background...not exactly none but know a bit or two about network ...What I do is I study really hard,and since i am free 24/7...so study everyday about 6 hours...i know this sound crazy but since i am really bad in IT so this is the only way for me study...and the way out of it..doin the same for CCNA..I wonder it will help...should I use another study method!!!
  • Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    What I do is I study really hard,and since i am free 24/7...so study everyday about 6 hours...i know this sound crazy but since i am really bad in IT so this is the only way for me study

wish i could study all the time icon_sad.gif i hate working and love learning :D[/quote]
  • Options
    working is really stressful...study is a lot easier....totally agree with you