Options

The joys of marraige

2»

Comments

• Options
    coty24coty24 Member Posts: 263 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My wife calls me out on something COMPLETELY different....

She says that everyone else's computer comes before hers... LOL

She complains about how "slow" her computer is... and wants me to fix it, however I'm working on THE SAME hardware/software combo as she is (I even gave up a gig of ram to appease her) and she won't take the advice that it's something she's doing or a program she is running (I've been over it a thousand times... can't find any malware or anything that makes it slow). She has ALWAYS (for the last 10 years) complained that her computer is slow... and mine is always faster. Well, that's because she just surfs the net and I do more (well, I DID more.. until recently) So, a few years ago, I bought us both the EXACT same laptop... (then upgraded mine from 2GB to 4GB of RAM... she got something else instead)... still complaining.

Sometimes there's nothing we can do. LOL

Edit: When she asks me some off-the-wall question... and I don't have an answer ready for her (or the answer is too drawn out to explain) and I say "I don't know"... she says... "Well, you're in IT, it's your JOB to know." LOL...

Hilarious! My wife says the exact same thing!
    Passed LOT2 :)Working on FMV2(CHFI v8 ) Done!
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    badrottie wrote: »
    Happy wife, happy life.
    "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!"
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    vCole wrote: »
    FYI - a woman invented the compiler and the COBOL language. (As well as the circular saw, windshield wiper, and Kevlar to name a few).
    And Liquid Paper too!
  • Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    badrottie wrote: »
    Happy wife, happy life.
    --
    Ditto.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Mishra wrote: »
    --
    Ditto.

hehehe..I will take happy wife over no CCIE anyday. She doesn't want me locked away doing it, sees little enough of me as it is with my work.

Love your wife, like your job, or live alone.