Options

Just passed 702!!

ChrisRiceChrisRice Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
Got 832 on this one as well :D

Thought I was gonna have a heart attack waiting for the screen with my scores on to loads though icon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    ChrisRice wrote: »
    Got 832 on this one as well :D

Thought I was gonna have a heart attack waiting for the screen with my scores on to loads though icon_rolleyes.gif

Great job! Nice to get the first one under your belt.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations, that's not a bad score at all. Feels good to have that first big hill behind you, doesn't it?
    ChrisRice wrote: »
    Heh, to this day, I still sit there biting my fingernails when I'm waiting for the results-screen to load. Seems like the tougher the exam, the longer it makes you wait. icon_lol.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    AyvzAyvz Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulatios!I'm also working on that cert!hopefully by feb. I'll take this cert and hopefully to be passed also!

any strategy Sir on passing this cert??

regards
  • Options
    I did all of the learning, i.e. reading the books and doing the labs and then took practice exams. After each exam I'd note my weaker areas, go back and spend some time re-learning/revising that and then take another exam. Rinse and repeat and then I took the real one!