Options

Passed Project + Today

apdapd Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed Project+ today :) with 787 score.I read CompTIA and Sybex Book and also hands on job training helped me.One more addition to my certification profile.

Comments

• Options
    beingcertifiedbeingcertified Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    apd wrote: »
    I passed Project+ today :) with 787 score.I read CompTIA and Sybex Book and also hands on job training helped me.One more addition to my certification profile.

Congrats. Did you use anything like UCertify to practice for the questions. I'm going to try for Project + in February.
  • Options
    swildswild Member Posts: 828
    I'm scheduled for Dec 8th. Almost through the Sybex book and then its on to Transcender. This is not something I want to do as a job and I will not be putting it on my resume.
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice job! I've actually failed 4 certifications in my lifetime and this was one of them. It was the Project + for 2003 objectives, it was a beast. I ended up nailing a 754 and passing the second time.

swild good luck man, I am taking the PMP on the 5th of this month. Should be interesting!
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass! Do you mind posting links for the two books you used?
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    swildswild Member Posts: 828
    I have the Sybex book for sale if you want. Certified for life. Never want to see it again.PM me if you want it.
  • Options
    apdapd Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63