Patch Panel Labeler

itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
hey guys I have been trying to look for a decent labeler for a server room to label wiring.
Something easy and nice to use that does double lines and just what you guys have found to be great to use.Anyone have any great server room labeler? thanks I have heard Dymo or something like that. I just don't want the refills to be like 100s of dollars. The last labeler we had here the labels refills were like 75.00 to 100.00 dollars wow! maybe I am cheap sucker but
I would think maybe 10.00 to 20.00 or even 30.00 bucks but over that no way.

thanks guys.icon_study.gif

Comments

• cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've got a dymo that I use. It does different sizes of labels which is pretty standard for a labeler. The thing I like about this particular labeler is that it will do cable wraps which can come in handy for large re-cabling jobs in crappy data centers, or just for keeping all your cables labeled in general. I don't recall the price tag on it but I'm sure you can find it at CDW or something like that.
  • itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    hey CT do you know what model you like. I have heard the dymo is great thanks man. Ithink price tags on dymos are great do. thank you for the help!
    I am redoing my server rooms very messy and want to make them really nice ;) super
  • cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think it is a Dymo 5000 or something like that. I would just search CDW for Dymo and find one that you like.
  • itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    super thank you