Options

ICND 1 -- Pearson Vue - Looking for a promotional code or voucher

StupporedStuppored Member Posts: 152 ■■■□□□□□□□
Can anyone please hook me up with a promotional code/voucher? Looking to register for exam in the next hour.

Comments

• Options
    Booked. Hopefully I'll pass this time around lol
  • Options
    ciscoman2012ciscoman2012 Member Posts: 313
    Just wondering if you found a promo code or voucher code?

I'll be registering the the coming weeks and was wondering the same thing.
  • Options
    Heya! I tried googling a bunch for any code I could find. I tried every one I could and none of them worked specifically for the ICND1 exam I was trying to do. I don't mean to discourage you from trying... try, you might luck out on one... wish I did (only spent 5 minutes hammering google by the way). I believe the voucher code is something you purchase from Pearson directly - I was really only hoping for a Promo code to be honest.

Off topic to your question but still awesome advice:

Now... if you ever purchase books or other stuff like antivirus packages, you can definately google those and come up with immediate savings. Here is an example: MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exams 70-640, 70-642, 70-646): Server Administrator Core Requirements < -- originally I bought an older set of these books... They get updated atleast once every two months... How do I know that? I went to O'Reilly's site and looked up their books... I am working on the MCITP 70-640... but my hard copy book is not up to date.... with R2 coverage.... then I google'd for codes for O'Reilly and came across a 50% discount that immediately worked for their PDFs. Awesome deal. Next came E-mails about updates to the PDFs every two months or so... so I feel much better off with a PDF copy than the hard copy... even though I have to use dual 24" LCDs to complete labs with minimal irritation. I did check torrents for this book's availability at the time but could not find... so I made the legit buy.