Options

Which One I started

doddledoddle Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guyzzzz!!!! this is Doddle from India..I'm an BE(ECE) graduates.. I'm little bit intrested in Network..so,I want to set my carrier in this side too...I planned to start my network carrier with CCNA... it's good to start with CCNA???
or some other courses are prefarable??

Whether I can clear the CCNA exams with my self study ?? or it's bettr for me to join an institution ???
icon_sad.gif hope you guyzz give me a better solution and ideas...

Thx in Advance guyzzzz for ur tips and ideas....

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    CCNA is a good place to start. You may want to try the Net+ practice exams on this site to see where you stand knowledgewise on networking.
    Self study works for most people but there are advantages to taking a course through a netacademy institution such as access to packet tracer and a lot of on-line tools through Cisco.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    ciscoman2012ciscoman2012 Member Posts: 313
    You could also consider looking at splitting up the CCNA into two sections, ICND1 and ICND2. ICND1 is classified as the CCENT certification. Once you pass that exam you will be able to take the ICND2 and then receive the CCNA certification.

This is the route I'm doing as I'd rather learn it piece by piece instead of trying to cram everything into one test.
  • Options
    doddledoddle Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I planned to study ccna course ...any one plz say which one is the best institution for to elarn CCna in india??????