Options

ICND2 on 12/15/11

Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
At 10 am I have my test.... not ready at this point, but I have a lot of studying time open in front of me
Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Best of luck! Bring it home.
  • Options
    MrXpertMrXpert Member Posts: 586 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    I'm an Xpert at nothing apart from remembering useless information that nobody else cares about.
  • Options
    ciscoman2012ciscoman2012 Member Posts: 313
    Best of luck to you and I hope you nail the ICND2 right out of the park!

Make sure you post up with your results either way and don't be discouraged if you don't pass the first time. These exams are quite hard I've heard!
  • Options
    altjxaltjx Member Posts: 194
    I'm sure with you having those other certifications, you're familiar with a good estimated amount of time you'll study for the exam. I do a little bit better by setting a date and shooting for it as well ^_^
    CompTIA: A+, Security+, Network+
    Microsoft: MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring, MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
    Cisco: CCENT, CCNA
  • Options
    As i have posted many times, I am a big fan of the Sybex series. I bought the full version with the Titanium edition virtual lab, and it's pretty sweet, i should be pretty comfortable come Thursday
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    well, apparently my previous post was a lie, because its Wed., and I'm not comfortable, so I pushed it back. Last night I rescheduled my test for Tuesday the 20th.. give me a few days to get some more labbing and studying in
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Keep up the studying. I was going to schedule my test for the 17th but I'm going to push mine back due to long hours at work and family time.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    ArpawockyArpawocky Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck. Registered to post this, as I just failed my ICND2 a few minutes ago, by 35 points. I found it much more in-depth than ICND1, and more in-depth than I thought it would be on a few of the topics. Retest scheduled Jan 18th :D
  • Options
    Arpawocky wrote: »
    Good luck. Registered to post this, as I just failed my ICND2 a few minutes ago, by 35 points. I found it much more in-depth than ICND1, and more in-depth than I thought it would be on a few of the topics. Retest scheduled Jan 18th :D

thanks man, and sorry to hear about your fail. Good luck on your next go round, your score was pretty close, so you should be fine
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    No dice.... got a 748, needed an 825... now I can't pass a CCNA, but I can tell that an 825 is bigger than a 748... dammit....

first time for everything i guess....
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    Mike-Mike wrote: »
    No dice.... got a 748, needed an 825... now I can't pass a CCNA, but I can tell that an 825 is bigger than a 748... dammit....

first time for everything i guess....

What did you do worse on? Where were your struggles? Sorry to hear about the score man. A lot of people don't pass on the first time. Were you pressured on time?
    Microsoft: MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring, MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
  • Options
    I had about 3 minutes to go, but I did get freaked out around the 13 minute mark, so I sped up, but i didn't feel bad about those parts actually, some of the earlier questions stumped me.

implement and verify WAN links was my worst percentage at 50%
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    Mike-Mike wrote: »
    I had about 3 minutes to go, but I did get freaked out around the 13 minute mark, so I sped up, but i didn't feel bad about those parts actually, some of the earlier questions stumped me.

implement and verify WAN links was my worst percentage at 50%

Oh ok, not sure if you're interested but I have my notes on another thread if you want to look over them as well:

http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/71930-taking-ccna-soon-notes-attached.html

Hope these help! Feel free to ask any questions on the threads man if you have any questions, struggling, or just need any help with anything regarding the material.
  • Options
    tink334tink334 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Don't give up look at the results and concentrate on those but make sure and review the subjects you did well on. I failed 2 times before I passed so hang in there.
  • Options
    alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    Good luck for your next go!

Shoulds like time for more labbing!
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014