Options

So Tac Engineer Interview tomorrow

Hi

i have this interview tomorrow in this position its looks like the position its kinda like a NOC position but if you can give advices about this position for the interview i will thank you.

Comments

• Options
    jude56gjude56g Member Posts: 107 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It depends. What type of company is this? Service provider? What type of network? Primarily switched, or routed? What has your previous experience been in the field?

The best advice I can give to someone interviewing is to be prepared to recall specific examples of situations were you applied Cisco knowledge, or trouble shot an outage or something of that nature. If its a NOC position, good customer service skills are handy to highlight as well.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    Congratulations for the interview and good luck.

If you don't know something say so.

Have some questions written down to ask them.

I thought TAC - Technical Assistance Center was more on helping customers solve technical problems ?
    Hows your debugging , fault finding skills and researching/searching skills(buglists etc) ?

More like 2nd level support, for issues that have been escalated/passed upwards by the helpdesk?
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014
  • Options
    gouki2005gouki2005 Member Posts: 197
    they didnt gave me details about the job they ask for ccna level and voip and thats it
  • Options
    jude56gjude56g Member Posts: 107 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Let us know how it goes.