Options

Passed ICND2 yesterday morning

13»

Comments

• Options
    altjxaltjx Member Posts: 194
    Thanks for your advice and what I am seeking is the basics of the mentioned topics.

Since in NAT confusing terms are lot .....

In FRAME RELAY the concept is vague

Summarization...... easy way to tackle the question in the exam

I think that after going through your notes I can get an idea

No problem. Hope they help. Sorry I wasn't able to give you more information on the spot like that. Been a minute since I've been in there and wouldn't want to point you down a weird path, lol.
    CompTIA: A+, Security+, Network+
    Microsoft: MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring, MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
    Cisco: CCENT, CCNA
  • Options
    shanparamesshanparames Member Posts: 103 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi Altjx

I appreciate your efforts and your broadminded attitude to help others (I also have to sit for the CCNA EXAM) in the CCNA EXAM PREPARATION.

I would like to inform you that in your ICND1 notes pdf file , page 18/88 it is wrongly printed " Classless routing protocols do not support the advertisement of subnet information. "

Please kindly have a look at it.Am I right in my suggestion?
    Instead of Classless, it should be classful routing protocols do not support the advertisement of subnet information.

Thanks
  • Options
    effektedeffekted Member Posts: 166
    I'm planning on INCD1 in Feb and INCD2 ~April. I'm using CBT's and the latest Cisco Press books on top of labbing. Definitely grabbing and using your notes after going through all the comments. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    altjxaltjx Member Posts: 194
    Hi Altjx

I appreciate your efforts and your broadminded attitude to help others (I also have to sit for the CCNA EXAM) in the CCNA EXAM PREPARATION.

I would like to inform you that in your ICND1 notes pdf file , page 18/88 it is wrongly printed " Classless routing protocols do not support the advertisement of subnet information. "

Please kindly have a look at it.Am I right in my suggestion?
    Instead of Classless, it should be classful routing protocols do not support the advertisement of subnet information.

Hey snanparames, you're correct. Thanks for catching that. I'll update my notes to include that typo fix.
    CompTIA: A+, Security+, Network+
    Microsoft: MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring, MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
    Cisco: CCENT, CCNA
  • Options
    shanparamesshanparames Member Posts: 103 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Once again, I thank you for your involvement in the CCNA EXAM PREPARATION HELP contributed by you to others CCNA ASPIRANTS
    Thanks