• Options
    gremlin0524gremlin0524 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Pass 518!!!!!!
  • Options
    cncncncncncn Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    blackhole wrote: »
    PASS !!!!!! Got Email CISA

No emails yet!
    Are they sending one by one? :) Manual process :) I believe It may happen in an institution which evaluate the optical forms in 2 months :)
  • Options
    Anybody fail?
    Oh, first the ones who pass got the email, then the ones who fail?
    Anything like that may happen?
    Oh i am gonna die...
  • Options
    The people who passed, congrats.
    Can you see your results on isaca web page? Could you please check?
    Thanks
  • Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Maybe its sent in alpha order. I got mine at 3:07pm et.

Passed 654
  • Options
    sarge3sarge3 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Not yet.

PLEASE NOTE: Additional information is NOT available within your ISACA online profile. In the next few days, your official score letter will be sent by postal mail to your Preferred Mailing address (HOME).
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,052 Admin
    anantha wrote: »
    How can they happily watch Superbowl, putting thousands of students into agony? So cruel and inefficient!
    Yeah, well, that's not I said at all. icon_scratch.gif You need to stop thinking like a victim and start thinking positive thoughts! icon_sunny.gif
  • Options
    ak1153ak1153 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just got the email - PASSED CISA :)

Mid 600s score....
  • Options
    sarge3sarge3 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    Yeah, well, that's not I said at all. icon_scratch.gif You need to stop thinking like a victim and start thinking positive thoughts! icon_sunny.gif
    I know; lots of negative feelings towards the certs. Like many, I am mandated to have certs, use them as a career enhancer, and most importantly as a chance to learn. If I didn't pass it was time to learn and master some more.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,052 Admin
    Yes, it is very tough luck to be in a situation where you are forced to be certified or miss a chance a promotion or even loose your job. In that case, waiting for your cert results is certainly a test of personal character.
  • Options
    uddi_uddi_javanuddi_uddi_javan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Have CRISC already, Passed CISA too with 597 score.
  • Options
    Probably , some batch is still running and we are still waiting our results :)
  • Options
    ananthaanantha Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got my CISA results now. I have passed with 507. Not yet updated in the ISACA website. Thankfully, the wait is over for me. Good luck to those who have not yet got.
  • Options
    FalasiFalasi Member Posts: 115
    yeah guess their email system is running on P1 ...still waiting and cant sleep XD (already 1am)...
  • Options
    forestgiantforestgiant Member Posts: 153
    Falasi wrote: »
    yeah guess their email system is running on P1 ...still waiting and cant sleep XD (already 1am)...

It was noon here, and I took a quick nap after a big lunch.

Came back to my desk to "We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam "

Ahhhh, Super bowl prep time now...
  • Options
    It is now more than 1 hours that some people got their CISA results
    But I still did not get any results..

That make me wonder...
  • Options
    tomo_2219tomo_2219 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got the result too for CISM, "PASSED the exam".:D
  • Options
    htebazilehtebazile Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i passed! email was received at 3:51pm EST.

sooooo happy i don't have to take it again in 6 months!!!
    ~ elizabeth
  • Options
    blagsieblagsie Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All

Has anyone from UK or Europe had their results yet...?

Good luck to everyone. icon_study.gif
  • Options
    htebazilehtebazile Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    cncncn: if you haven't gotten yours yet, check your bulk or junk folder. i have gmail, and my exam results went to my bulk folder instead of my inbox, so i didn't see mine right away. good luck!
    ~ elizabeth
  • Options
    JRMSACFEJRMSACFE Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Fri 2/3/2012 4:00 PM EST...622icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    htebazile wrote: »
    cncncn: if you haven't gotten yours yet, check your bulk or junk folder. i have gmail, and my exam results went to my bulk folder instead of my inbox, so i didn't see mine right away. good luck!

Sir, thanks for reply. But believe me i am checking every inch of my gmail :) I am sure there is nothing in my bulk. There are just some via.ra, cial.s emails etc. :)

I see the people who got their results are from mostly USA. Perhaps they are not sent to europe and middle east yet.

Nothing to do except waiting...

Thanks and good luck to everyone who are waiting and congrats to people who passed it!
  • Options
    We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam!!.

OOOOOOHHH I AM CRAZY

• Options
    trel0strel0s Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am from Greece and got the results 2 hours ago. So, I believe it's safe to say that Europe is also getting the exam results.

btw, passed CISM with 450 :p
  • Options
    FalasiFalasi Member Posts: 115
    didnt pass, close though 438 :/ will redo it next Dec as my boss already scheduled CISM for me at june :) for the rest of ppl
  • Options
    blagsieblagsie Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just got my email: PASSED! icon_thumright.gif

Best of luck for everyone still waiting, I hope you hear soon. icon_study.gif
  • Options
    ak1153ak1153 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This thread was a great outlet for me to vent while we were all waiting for our results.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for results!
  • Options
    WGFWGF Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Falasi wrote: »
    didnt pass, close though 438 :/ will redo it next Dec as my boss already scheduled CISM for me at june :) for the rest of ppl

No worries. Now you know what the exam looks like and it will better prepare you. You were really close so you should be all good next time. Keep your head up and we'll be congratulating you in when you pass next time!
  • Options
    newmovenewmove Member Posts: 108
    Yaaaay, this guy here passed with a score of 518.

So, I have my bragging rights as postulated when I opened this thread.icon_cheers.gif

To me, security + helped a lot; I had to read Darril's book all over again, bits and pieces of CRM 2011 and studied the exam supplements to understand the manner in which ISACA frame their questions.
    CISA AIO helped a bit too.

Finally Glory be to God that I won't have to go through the herculean task of writing the exam again.

Anxiously waiting for PRINCE2 practitioner results.(sh*t of an exam; pardon my language)