Options

Just finished CISA exam

12346»

Comments

• Options
    shahrukh9shahrukh9 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    passed CISA exam marginally (455) in first attempt. congrats to everyone who passed.

I feel I'm really lucky because . I had no leaves from work
  • Options
    Edwin.MshangaEdwin.Mshanga Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    We are sorry to inform you that you were not successful in passing the CISA exam. Wow...I am totally down. I feel I need to ask for hand remark. I do not see myself failing that exam. Does anybody know how long it take for a hand remark?
  • Options
    FalasiFalasi Member Posts: 115
    Does anybody know how long it take for a hand remark?

If anyone knows the process and how to go through it , kindly tell... its worth a shot >.>;!
  • Options
    rajaramesh2012rajaramesh2012 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for startting this thread...has been really helpful for keeping myself updated about the result. I passed with a score of 472 in my second attempt:D...my previous score was 408.

Congrats to all who have got through and those who could not clear this time and planning to give it another shot - don't lose heart...as you have seen in my case your preparation for this CISA should help you in the next exam.All the Best!!
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Congratulations to everyone who passed the CISA or CISM exam! icon_cheers.gif

For those of yoiu that didn't pass, the email you received from ISACA should contain information on how to contact ISACA with any questions you may have, including asking for your exam to be re-graded if you barely failed. And keep your spirits up. You have a much better chance of passing the exam on the 2nd try.
  • Options
    forestgiantforestgiant Member Posts: 153
    Has anyone submitted the app to become a CISM yet? I got mine signed off by the HR Director and submitted yesterday, and am waiting yet again for a response from ISACA (another "up to" 8 weeks).

Fun fun.
  • Options
    ak1153ak1153 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CISA Score: 693

Study tips that worked for CISA:
    I ordered the CISA book published by ISACA and their CD Database.
    I went through all the material once in the book and answered the questions by domain. I made sure to answer the questions once I finished that particular domain / section.

That definitely helped me understand the format of the questions better.
    However, you must read the book and learn all the concepts. I skimmed through some of the material, however most of the subject matter was tested thoroughly on the exam.

I know there are a lot of options for CISA books, but I concentrated on the ISACA book. Even the CD questions got old once you know the answer, but as long as you understand the book and memorize some basic concepts, you should be good.

Good luck to all!
  • Options
    mazanmazan Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dear All,

I plan to take CISA Exam in next June, is any body know the real exam question come from?? i purchase the isaca review question v12 last week.
    and i need to know the exam question it will be exactly from the review question or different?

thanks icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    The actual CISA exam questions are not available. If they were, that would allow people to **** by memorizing the questions instead of actually studying for the exam. That would be in violation of the ISACA Code of Ethics.

You weren't thinking of cheating on the CISA my memorizing the actual exam questions, were you?
  • Options
    i see, so i should review well the question explanation for more understanding,
  • Options
  • Options
    thank you bro, i will look for on the cisa frequent question, i already purchase cisa review question data base from isaca last week it really useful and helpful.
  • Options
    patrick.likalamupatrick.likalamu Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hahahahaha just rewrite chief..... inalakwa inalakwa basi iyah!!
  • Options
    patrick.likalamupatrick.likalamu Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cant wait to rewrite the CISA exam this december. am goin to Ace em icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif
  • Options
    Vik210Vik210 Member Posts: 197
    Read the manual before you do questions. Its not an easy exam and you need to understand concepts.
  • Options
    tridiburtridibur Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like to know how much time i get for each section for the CISA exam, in other words,
    What is the real-time I would be given that day for the CISA exam for each of the domains:

1) Process of Auditing

2) Govt and mgmt of IT

3) IS acquisition and development

4) IS operations and Maintenance

5) Protection of information of Assets