Options

so many youngers do well in i.t

124»

Comments

• Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    MiikeB wrote: »
    I will agree for jobs that require TS or higher, but a secret isnt very hard to, especially if the position allows interim secrets.

It depends on the region probably, where I am at they will grab cleared people up first.
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    stlsmoore wrote: »
    That's pretty wild, lead engineer at age 25, I'm slacking lol.

One of my engineers- a good friend of mine- says the same (he's 29)..but I knew I wanted to be a CCIE at age 16. If anybody is slacking, it's me..I turn 26 soon!
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    healthyboy wrote: »
    How did you become this?

Hard work, sacrifice, a supportive family, and being blessed with good opportunities. Don't believe in luck- I think you create your own luck. Unless you win the lottery.
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'd agree with Mrock. You either are spending your time to be good, or you're spending your time doing something else. You reap what you sow.

Like exercising - You either put your time in to be able to run 5k, or you sweat and injure yourself because you pushed yourself too hard, too quick. :)

Most of us, myself including, don't have the focus for that long. Lord knows, im still developing my study habits that I never needed prior to Cisco. Balancing politics at work with studying, and Lurking TechExams. ;)

((Looks at his mono-headset with microphone for the small ipod touch.))
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams