Options

CCNP update

EildorEildor Member Posts: 444
...hope I didn't scare anyone with the thread title.

Before purchasing the Odom series I thought I'd come on here and ask if anyone had heard anything about the CCNP being updated. As far as I'm aware there was an update in 2008, then 2010... so was thinking perhaps one might be in line for 2012? Suppose Cisco announced an update, how long would I have to finish what I started?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    tokhsstokhss Member Posts: 473
    U STFU with this now..kdding. i wont get stuck in the middle again like i did with the CCVP CCNP V studies..

proceed on with your life.. thank you =)
  • Options
    RickRandhawaRickRandhawa Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I wouldn't worry about it too much man, all concepts will be the same...STP, VTP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, etc. None of that is going anywhere. Plus, you'd have about 6 months before they retire the exams, not only that...they always allow you to mix and match the exams.
    tokhss wrote: »
    U STFU with this now..kdding. i wont get stuck in the middle again like i did with the CCVP CCNP V studies..

proceed on with your life.. thank you =)

Shouldn't you be off somewhere adding more colored fans to your equipment? :D
  • Options
    tokhsstokhss Member Posts: 473
    hahahahah... man i have no time for blue fans right now... true..6 months is a good amount of time to kill ccnp so lets see..
  • Options
    EildorEildor Member Posts: 444
    Guess I'll order the books today then. Cheers.